News» Go to news main
Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda ‑ An Update
A huge thank-you to everyone who was able to contribute and support this initiative. Exciting news! We had $1600 CAD to spend on food and were able to provide a monthly ration of corn flour, beans and other essentials to about 80 people. So we have reached 180 overall.
A second distribution took plaace this past weekend. A huge thank you to David Parks for coordinating along with his team on the ground!
We would like to move into some agricultural sustainability so are asking for donations to set up a poultry farm for egg production. If you have the means, please help out or lend us your expertise! Thank you!!
- Student Success Thank You
- Ongoing Support from ETD for Fall Online Teaching
- Online Winter Course Planning
- Student Job Posting
- Register FREE for the Virtual Food & Beverage Trade Show!
- Food for Thought Pantry Cupboard
- Educational Technology and Design
- Flu Shot Clinics