News» Go to news main
Annual Sustainability and Commuter Survey. Five $100 prizes to win
The Dalhousie Office of Sustainability is running its annual Campus Sustainability and Commuter Survey and is seeking your input. Your input will help the Office improve existing programs and implement new initiatives. The online anonymous survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and we are looking for responses from all students, faculty, and staff at Dalhousie University campuses.
At the end of the survey, you will be given the option to enter into a draw to win one of five (5) $100 gift cards to a local grocery store of your choice (Sobeys or Atlantic Superstore). The survey is open from January 24 to February 14th, 2020.
The survey is available at: https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=54108
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month
- New Face on Campus
- Upcoming Student Leadership Development Opportunities
- Welcome to our coop! Housing upgrade at Atlantic Poultry Research Centre