News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations for Faculty and Staff awards
Posted by Keltie Jones on January 23, 2017 in Awards
The Faculty of Agriculture is seeking nominations for our awards honouring our faculty, staff, and community. This year, we are seeking nominations for the following awards:
- Early Career Research Award (due February 15)
- Experienced Faculty Teaching Award (due February 15)
- Faculty Internationalization Award (due February 15)
- Graduate Supervisor Award (due March 15)
- Staff Excellence Award (due March 15)
- Friend of the Faculty Award (due March 15)
The terms of reference for these awards are attached. Please refer to them for details on eligibility and the nomination process.
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Transplant Sale
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures