News» Go to news main
Precision Agriculture Research Group Participated in joint international annual meeting ASABE and CSBE in Montreal, Quebec
Precision Agriculture Research Team (Postdocs, PhD, master and undergraduate engineering students) from Dalhousie University led by Dr. Zaman participated in a joint international annual meeting of American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) and Canadian Society of Biological Engineers (CSBE) in Montreal, Quebec on July 13-17, 2014.
They made presentations in different technical sessions to highlight the very valuable research being conducted at the Faculty of Agriculture in the area of Precision Agriculture. They also volunteered for the organization and arrangement of different events at the international conference.
More than 2000 renowned scientists (faculty and researchers) from different countries all over the world participated and presented their research results at the meeting.
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?