News» Go to news main
Precision Agriculture Research Group Participated in joint international annual meeting ASABE and CSBE in Montreal, Quebec
Precision Agriculture Research Team (Postdocs, PhD, master and undergraduate engineering students) from Dalhousie University led by Dr. Zaman participated in a joint international annual meeting of American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) and Canadian Society of Biological Engineers (CSBE) in Montreal, Quebec on July 13-17, 2014.
They made presentations in different technical sessions to highlight the very valuable research being conducted at the Faculty of Agriculture in the area of Precision Agriculture. They also volunteered for the organization and arrangement of different events at the international conference.
More than 2000 renowned scientists (faculty and researchers) from different countries all over the world participated and presented their research results at the meeting.
- From Trash‑to‑Treasure
- Females leading the Truro Campus Engineering Student Society
- Industrial Postdoctoral Fellow
- Sustain by Cultiv8 Summer 2023 Student Intern Positions
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (April)
- A new field course offered on campus
- A celebration of creativity from scientific minds
- Killam scholar on journey to help the health care system in Nova Scotia