News» Go to news main
Canadian and U.S. delegates selected for global 4‑H Youth Ag‑Summit
4-H Canada and Bayer CropScience announced the Canadian and American delegates who have been chosen to attend the global 4-H Youth Ag-Summit– ‘Feeding A Hungry Planet’ taking place in Calgary, Alberta, Aug. 19- 25.
Congratulations are extended to Jacob Works, first year Engineering; Kayla Graham, second-year Pre Vet; Rebecca O’Connell, third year Ag Business B Sc (Agr) and Paige Taylor, second-year Pre Vet.
Please read the complete article
- Exemplary Leadership Award in honour of Judy Smith.
- Enrolment Services Centre has moved!
- Network Upgrade
- Faculty of Agriculture Preview Days
- Andrew Harding named Associate Director, Athletic Services at Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Learning to do by doing ‑Apprenticeship program celebrates 10 years
- Campus Job Posting‑ Research Technician