News» Go to news main
Canadian and U.S. delegates selected for global 4‑H Youth Ag‑Summit
4-H Canada and Bayer CropScience announced the Canadian and American delegates who have been chosen to attend the global 4-H Youth Ag-Summit– ‘Feeding A Hungry Planet’ taking place in Calgary, Alberta, Aug. 19- 25.
Congratulations are extended to Jacob Works, first year Engineering; Kayla Graham, second-year Pre Vet; Rebecca O’Connell, third year Ag Business B Sc (Agr) and Paige Taylor, second-year Pre Vet.
Please read the complete article
- Multiple Teaching Assistantship positions ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture Publishing
- Multiple listings for Teaching Assistantship Positions
- Multiple Teaching Assistantship positions
- Barley Cafe
- Connecting Communities
- SSHRC Led Information Session
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- On the Road With AggieWIL