News» Go to news main
Canadian and U.S. delegates selected for global 4‑H Youth Ag‑Summit
4-H Canada and Bayer CropScience announced the Canadian and American delegates who have been chosen to attend the global 4-H Youth Ag-Summit– ‘Feeding A Hungry Planet’ taking place in Calgary, Alberta, Aug. 19- 25.
Congratulations are extended to Jacob Works, first year Engineering; Kayla Graham, second-year Pre Vet; Rebecca O’Connell, third year Ag Business B Sc (Agr) and Paige Taylor, second-year Pre Vet.
Please read the complete article
- Feeding a nation under lockdown
- Welcoming Donations to Prevent Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Retirement ‑ Daryl Hayes
- Faculty of Agriculture well represented on first Canadian Agricultural Youth Council
- Feed NS Garden
- Succession Planting
- Principal’s Advisory Group on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity – Expression of Interest
- North American Agricultural Advisory Network