News» Go to news main
$1,000 PEI Institute of Agrologist Scholarship Presented at Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture
Dr. Harold Cook, Dean, Faculty of Agriculture & Principal, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus, is shown with the 2012 recipient of the $1,000 PEI Institute of Agrologist Scholarship, Katherine Mitchell, Village Green, PE, a fourth year B.Sc.(Agr.) Animal Science student. The scholarship is awarded to a student who intends to pursue a career as a professional agrologist. Selection is based on academic performance, and university and community involvement.
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Transplant Sale
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures