News» Go to news main
1,000 Chicken Producers of Nova Scotia Bursary Presented
Posted by Stephanie Rogers on January 29, 2013 in Awards
Kim Cogswell, representing the Chicken Producers of NS, attended the Scholarship Banquet and is shown congratulating the 2012 recipient of their $1,000 scholarship – Leah Cook, Bridgewater, NS, a second year B.Sc.(Agr.) Pre Vet student. The scholarship is presented to a Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture student with a demonstrated interest in pursuing the study of poultry.
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Transplant Sale
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures