» Go to news main
Call for nominations for 2019 DPMG Committees
Posted by DPMG Nominating Committee on April 3, 2019 in News
We need YOU! Nominate yourself or a coworker for a DPMG Committee.
- April 26: Deadline to nominate
- May 15: Elections will be held
- June 6: Results announced at the DPMG Conference
Positions available (1–3 year terms beginning in June/July 2019):
|President||1 position||2 year term|
|Vice-President||1 position||2 year term|
|Member Outreach||1 position Carleton, 1 position Studley||2 year term|
|Nominating||2 positions||2 year term|
|Professional Development/Conference||5 positions||2 year term|
|Environmental Health & Safety||1 position Halifax, 1 position Truro||1 year term, 2 year term|
|Transportation & Security||1 position||1 year term|
|Sexual Harassment Advisory||1 position||3 year term|
|Pension Advisory||1 position – alternate||2 year term|
|Employment Equity||1 position||2 year term|
To nominate yourself, or a colleague, or if you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can also be directed to the DPMG Executive at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in getting involved with DPMG!
- Explore TED Talks Series
- Employee Benefits update
- Employee Benefits Newsletter – Renewal Issue
- April 9: Update on Economic Adjustment
- Call for nominations for 2019 DPMG Committees
- Know your neighbour: Stephanie Rutherford
- Know your neighbour: Erin Stewart‑Reid
- Know your neighbour: Matthew Guy