Do you know what TED stands for? Technology, Entertainment, Design. Their motto is “Ideas worth sharing” and we agree.
TED and TEDx talks are appealing for many of us, not only because of the high quality of speakers but also because of the storytelling style they use to spread their ideas.
We are launching a TED Talk series as a space to virtually get together, watch a TED or TEDx talk together and initiate a discussion about it. Of course, you might have watched these talks in the past, and you might watch them on your own before the session. We would like to share take aways from each TED talk, share what we have done that worked, and generate ideas about how we can improve our knowledge, skills and behaviors. Carving out time to absorb and connect around key concepts will deepen your learning, engagement and success.
The way it works:
- Register for this event.
- We will send you a Microsoft Teams meeting request to join the session.
- Join the session, watch the talk and express your thoughts.
- Feel free to ask questions, and comment.
Monday June 15:
Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Actions
Monday June 22:
Brené Brown: The Power of Vulnerability
Monday June 29:
Ivan Joseph: The Skill of Self Confidence
Link to video: https://youtu.be/as6pyWMi-eI
Monday July 6:
Dan Pink: The Puzzle of Motivation
Monday July 13:
Daniel Goleman: Why Aren’t we More Compassionate
Monday July 20:
Benjamin Zander: How to give an A
Link to video: https://youtu.be/qTKEBygQic0 (This is not his TED Talk but it is a very inspirational talk)
- Explore TED Talks Series
- Employee Benefits update
- Employee Benefits Newsletter – Renewal Issue
- April 9: Update on Economic Adjustment
- Call for nominations for 2019 DPMG Committees
- Know your neighbour: Stephanie Rutherford
- Know your neighbour: Erin Stewart‑Reid
- Know your neighbour: Matthew Guy