Your DPMG Outreach and Professional Development Committees organise some great events and workshops throughout the year. They are a great way to get out of your office and meet other fellow DPMG members. So get involved today in developing your social and professional network and skills!
Workshop: Learning Resources and You
December 13 | 12-1pm | Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB Room 170)
In this 1 hour interactive workshop, facilitated by Joanne Fraser (HR Talent Management) you will have the opportunity to:
- Review various approaches to professional development and learning.
- Reflect on and discuss personal learning goals.
- Explore techniques for connecting with your supervisor/manager about your learning needs and/or goals.
- Receive information regarding resources available to you with regards to professional development, career development and personal learning.
- Walk away with tangible resources, planning tools and insight that will help you be successful in putting a personal learning/professional development plan into action!
DPMG Bowling League
Every Wednesday evening, starting at 6:45 pm
Cost per week: $8.50 plus tax per person.
Put on your bowling shoes for a game at Bayers Road Bowlarama! Interested? Please email email@example.com. Bowlarama has 6 lanes available, maximum of 30 people.