Today@Dal» Go to news main
Office 365 email and calendar: Tips and tricks
Throughout the Office 365 migration, we'll be providing regular tips and tricks for using your new email and calendar tools.
Have you moved to Office 365 and notice a decrease in the number of email coming from Dalhousie? Did you have a forward on your account before being migrated?
During the migration process Dalhousie was able to move your email to your new inbox, however, we could not move all of your configurations.
To check your account configurations and to make changes, check out these instructions on help.dal.ca.
- Siblings and a parent needed for an IWK research study
- Fourth Annual Strawberry Social
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Certificate in Disability Management, School of Occupational Therapy
- Dalhousie and Public Service Alliance of Canada reach tentative agreement
- Farewell Reception for Dr. Gerry Johnston
- Limited‑Term Appointment ‑ Biology/Science
- GoodLife Fitness membership ‑ process change