Today@Dal» Go to news main
Office 365 email and calendar: Tips and tricks
Throughout the Office 365 migration, we'll be providing regular tips and tricks for using your new email and calendar tools.
Have you moved to Office 365 and notice a decrease in the number of email coming from Dalhousie? Did you have a forward on your account before being migrated?
During the migration process Dalhousie was able to move your email to your new inbox, however, we could not move all of your configurations.
To check your account configurations and to make changes, check out these instructions on help.dal.ca.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Department of French
- Traffic disruption on Seymour St, June 27‑30
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Physics and Atmospheric Science
- Studley Quad and Sexton sidewalk access restricted Friday, June 24
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Rowe School of Business
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: German
- Shirreff Hall Wedding Showcase
- Instructor posting: Department of Medical Neuroscience (Anatomy)