Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants needed for walking study
If you are male, sedentary to moderately active, over the age of 40, experience pain in one knee while walking OR have no history of ankle, knee or hip problems, you may be interested in participating in a walking study at Dalhousie University. The study requires one visit to the Dynamics of Human Movement Laboratory in the Dentistry Building, for 2.0-2.5 hours.
Please call Rebecca Moyer at 902-494-2028 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4
- Information Without Borders Conference
- In memoriam: Dr. Derek Jones
- 2023 T4 and T4A forms are now available on Dal Online
- Listen now: New episode of “What Do Scientists Do?"
- Seeking volunteers for inpatient study