Today@Dal» Go to news main
OpenThink applications now open for 2024
PhD students from all faculties and programs with an interest in knowledge translation and sharing their research beyond Dalhousie are invited to apply for a place in the 2024 cohort of the OpenThink initiative. OpenThinkers earn a scholarship of $1,500 and receive communications training on how to write for public audiences, handle media requests, pitch stories and more.
Visit our website for the application form and complete details on the OpenThink program. Applications are due by 5 p.m. (AST) on Friday, December 18, 2023.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4
- Information Without Borders Conference
- In memoriam: Dr. Derek Jones
- 2023 T4 and T4A forms are now available on Dal Online
- Listen now: New episode of “What Do Scientists Do?"
- Seeking volunteers for inpatient study