Today@Dal» Go to news main
New FOCUS article for Accessibility Week: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and Universal Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health
Dr. Marion Brown, associate dean academic in the Faculty of Health, writes about her Faculty's work in trying to redress systems of educational inequities in a new entry for the Centre for Learning and Teaching's FOCUS on University Teaching and Learning blog.
Read Dr. Brown's article now on FOCUS: "Taking the Pulse: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies and University Design for Learning in the Faculty of Health."
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4
- Information Without Borders Conference
- In memoriam: Dr. Derek Jones
- 2023 T4 and T4A forms are now available on Dal Online
- Listen now: New episode of “What Do Scientists Do?"
- Seeking volunteers for inpatient study