Today@Dal» Go to news main
Minimum wage increase — October 1, 2023
Effective October 1, 2023, Minimum Wage for Nova Scotia will be increasing from $14.50 to $15.00 per hour.
Any rates of pay which are less than the new rate will automatically be adjusted October 1, 2023.
Please ensure all new employees receive at least minimum wage and that the appropriate rate is outlined on any documentation submitted to Payroll.
Further information regarding minimum wage can be found here: https://novascotia.ca/lae/employmentrights/minimumwage.asp
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings
- Off campus meal plans for winter term
- Participants needed for walking study
- Updated research ethics form for prospective research