Today@Dal» Go to news main
How can we improve web‑based forms at Dal? Complete the survey
Any staff or faculty members who currently publish and/or manage forms on dal.ca or myDal (including web and/or PDF forms) are asked to complete the survey on form usage on dal.ca and myDal that is intended to gather insight on how forms are built and used at Dal. Your feedback will impact how Dal’s new online form building platform is managed, delivered and supported, ensuring that forms published to dal.ca sites launched on AEM Touch UI or myDal sites launched on SharePoint meet the needs of the institution and its audiences.
The survey will remain open until Friday, April 14.
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Participants needed for walking study
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Johnson Insurance supports available for employees impacted by the wildfires