Today@Dal» Go to news main
Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
Posted by School of Health on October 31, 2022 in General Announcements
Are you interested in trying an intermittent fasting diet?
Would you like to see if an interesting diet can help you lose a little weight?
Our new research study is seeking women in Nova Scotia who are 35-55 years.
Please contact PhD candidate, Nada Alzhrani, to learn more about this exciting study and see if you qualify. Those who do will receive a personalized diet plan and guidance for 8 weeks.
If you are interested in participating or wish to discuss the study, please contact:
Nada Alzhrani at email Nada.Alzhrani@nshealth.ca or 902-989-5783
- Survey on Thriving Futures 2023: Exploring the SDGs at Dalhousie University
- Job postings
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (CMHF) Laureate Symposium
- Goldberg Computer Science Building Closed June 10
- Special Access to Counselling Support
- Upcoming conference: “From Inequality to Justice — Law and Ethics of AI Technology”
- Participants needed for walking study
- International Symposium on Pediatric Pain 2023