Today@Dal» Go to news main
Join Dal Office of Sustainability's Advanced Cycling Workshops
Fall Safe Cycling Workshops
Do you love biking and new to Halifax? Become a more confident cyclist and learn the rules of the road!
Join the advanced safe cycling workshops hosted by Dalhousie Office of Sustainability’s Active Transportation Demand Coordinator, Scott MacPhee. These classes will take place on September 27, October 4 and October 11, all at 4:30 pm. More details, such as the meet up location, will be provided after registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and for more information.
o You will need to have your own bike in good working order.
o This workshop is for experienced cyclists who want to be more confident
while riding with traffic.
o Preregistration required
- Footlong Wicked Good Subs now open
- Updated research ethics form for prospective research
- The Halifax Explosion book launch
- Job postings
- Physiotherapy researchers looking for shoulder study participants
- What It's Like, #4
- Security alert: Vulnerability in Chrome and Edge
- What It's Like, #3