Today@Dal» Go to news main
Fairness and Bias sessions for staff/instructors and students
Even those of us who have the best intentions in terms of inclusion and diversity can fall into biases. Bias can exist in our thoughts, opinions, and decisions (consciously and unconsciously) and influence, impact, and direct how we engage and treat people including fairness.
In exploring the connection between fairness and bias, we are better positioned to begin to acknowledge our bias(es) and how that can impact our interactions including fairness.
Session for administrators, staff, and instructors on Monday, September 26th from 2pm to 3pm on Teams.
Session for students on Wednesday, September 28th from 2pm to 3pm on Teams.
If you are interested in attending this free event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The link for the presentation will be emailed to you.
- Steam Shutdown May 7
- Bad News Support Group
- Explore a New Business Analysis Certificate
- Job postings
- Generation Innovation | Dal Innovates 2022 Annual Report now live
- 2023 Summer Job Applications Open
- An introduction to programming with Python for ecologists
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax Campuses)