Today@Dal» Go to news main
Fairness and Bias sessions for staff/instructors and students
Even those of us who have the best intentions in terms of inclusion and diversity can fall into biases. Bias can exist in our thoughts, opinions, and decisions (consciously and unconsciously) and influence, impact, and direct how we engage and treat people including fairness.
In exploring the connection between fairness and bias, we are better positioned to begin to acknowledge our bias(es) and how that can impact our interactions including fairness.
Session for administrators, staff, and instructors on Monday, September 26th from 2pm to 3pm on Teams.
Session for students on Wednesday, September 28th from 2pm to 3pm on Teams.
If you are interested in attending this free event, please email email@example.com. The link for the presentation will be emailed to you.
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4