Today@Dal» Go to news main
National Payroll Week shout out
This week is National Payroll Week and a big thank-you goes to our Dalhousie Payroll team. Payroll is an integral part of Human Resources and is responsible for ensuring we all get paid accurately and on time.
Did you know that in 2021, the Payroll & Benefits team paid $500 million in wages and taxable benefits (total payroll) to more than 16,000 employees?
National Payroll Week recognizes the size, scope and impact of payroll with business, government and the working public.
Visit the National Payroll Week website to learn more about the valuable contributions made by payroll professionals in Canada.
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4