Today@Dal» Go to news main
Art Gallery Exhibition Opening
The Dalhousie Art Gallery is pleased to present the opening reception for Kim Morgan’s exhibition Blood and Breath, Skin and Dust on Thursday 15 September from 7-9 PM.
Curated by Susan Gibson Garvey, the exhibition focuses on eight years of interdisciplinary artist Kim Morgan’s research and artistic production employing electron microscopy. Immersive installations, sculptural objects, and sound and video works reflect this artist’s interest in using advanced technologies to explore materiality and the body. Informed by the experience of vibrant matter at the microscopic level these intriguing works offer encounters in human-scaled space and time, and an opportunity to bridge the gap between science, medicine, and art.
The exhibition continues to 4 December 2022. For more information about the exhibition and our upcoming programming, visit the Gallery’s website.
Dalhousie Art Gallery
6101 University Avenue, Halifax, NS, B3H 4R2
Hours: Tuesday to Friday, 11 AM – 5 PM; weekends, 12-5 PM
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4