Today@Dal» Go to news main
Seeking participants for an intermittent fasting study
Are you interested in trying an intermittent fasting diet?
Would you like to see if an interesting diet can help you lose a little weight?
Our new research study is seeking women in Nova Scotia who are 35-55 years.
Please contact PhD candidate, Nada Alzhrani, to learn more about this exciting study and see if you qualify. Those who do will receive a personalized diet plan and guidance for 8 weeks.
If you are interested in participating or wish to discuss the study, please contact:
Nada Alzhrani at email Nada.Alzhrani@nshealth.ca or 902-989-5783
- Job postings
- Upcoming Stokes seminar: “My Past and Thoughts,” with Dr. Norman Pereira
- Keep calm, it's only conflict
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- TA posting: Financial Accounting (MGTA 2004)
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Biology departmental seminar: The effects of ocean warming on global fish catches
- October 4: Study in Italy Info Session + Country Lives in Baroque Tuscany