Today@Dal» Go to news main
Newly enhanced degree audit reporting system on Dal Online
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS), available through Dal Online, gives you a personalized and current snapshot of what you have remaining for program(s)'s requirements. It lists your complete and/or incomplete requirements and the courses needed to fulfill each requirement. You can also use it to check that courses you are considering taking will meet your requirements using the planned courses feature.
DARS has been upgraded providing all users new features, functionality, and a new user interface to enhance your Degree Audit experience. This is available today, October 21st under Web for Students for Students or Web for Faculty, Advisors and Academic Administrators area for Advisors of Dal Online.
Learn more about the New Degree Audit Report System: YOUR DEGREE AUDIT
- Thank you for participating in the 2021 Your Voice survey
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant Posting (TA90): Indigenous Studies Program INDG 2052
- Governance review underway
- Job posting
- How you can get started on your degree at Dal
- One‑Minute Meeting with San Patten
- Participants needed for walking study