Today@Dal» Go to news main
Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
Participants are needed to take part in a research study which is focused on designing and developing an adaptive system, called JackHabbit, to improve resilience. We are looking for participants who are 18 years or older, are proficient in English, and have good internet connectivity.
In this study, you will use JackHabbit for at least 2 weeks during the evaluation stage. Also, you will be asked to complete questionnaires that will assess your resilience before using the application, after using the application, and during a follow-up session. Prior to the evaluation, you will be asked to complete questionnaires for demographics, stage of change, and personality type. Afterwards, instructions about how to access JackHabbit will be made available to you. Your email address will also be requested at this point for use during the evaluation and follow-up stages of the study. Each questionnaire will take at least 5 minutes to complete.
Your participation is highly appreciated and is completely voluntary. All data will be treated confidentially and for research purposes only. This study has received Dalhousie research ethics approval.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer for this study or get more information.
- Relocation notice: The Dean's office in the Faculty of Architecture and Planning has moved
- Teaching Assistant posting: Marine Affairs Program
- Green Labs program at Dalhousie ‑ Kick‑off event on October 7
- Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
- Job posting
- English Language Studies department: Free student workshops start next week
- Have you ever considered a personal trainer?
- Job posting