Today@Dal» Go to news main
Forum this week on Dalhousie's employment systems
One virtual open consultation forum will take place this week, for faculty and staff of colour to give feedback as part of Dalhousie's employment systems review:
Forum for racialized (POC) faculty and staff: Wednesday, April 14th, 10:00 a.m.
For more information and to register for this forum, please view the event on HR's Learning and Development Opportunities calendar. To learn more about Dalhousie's employment systems review or for other ways to submit comments, please visit the Employment Systems Review webpage on myDal. Feedback gathered during the review will help inform Dalhousie's employment equity planning over the next few years.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Job Postings
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)