Today@Dal» Go to news main
Space still available for our babysitting matching service
SuperNOVA are offering a free matching service for babysitters and parents looking for babysitters. This service is intended to pair parents with Dal students that are available to babysit on a casual, part-time basis.
SuperNOVA will provide training, including fully-funded First Aid certification and a criminal record check. Applicants would be employed and paid directly by the parents, after SuperNOVA has matched candidates together based on availability.
If you are a student interested in receiving training and being matched with a family, please apply here.
If you are a parent interested in being matched with a trained babysitter, please apply here.
Do you have any questions? Send us an email here.
- Awards due by December 9th
- Job Postings
- Last day of Ergonomics Week
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Information Management
- Dalhousie Census ‘Be Counted’ campaign
- Lab Demonstrator Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences (Repost)
- Walk‑in COVID testing this weekend at Zatzman Sportsplex in Dartmouth
- Day 4 of Ergonomics Week