Today@Dal» Go to news main
Studying for Success Summer Services
FACULTY/STAFF: Please inform your students that the Studying for Success Program (Halifax Campuses) continues its services throughout the summer semester. While there are no general group workshops offered, students can still get the same information through individual coaching; study coaches can help students with managing their time more efficiently, reading more critically, being more motivated, preparing for exams and many more study skills. Students can also get course-specific tutoring support.
Make an appointment for a virtual individual study skills session with the Coordinator or a study coach:
- call (902) 494-3077 or
For services on the Agricultural campus, contact Student Services in Truro at: Phone: (902) 893-6672 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Assistant & Lab Demonstrator Postings: College of Pharmacy
- Teaching Assistant posting: Faculty of Science
- SuperNOVA in‑person STEM camps now available!
- Online research study opportunity
- The Dal Bookstore: We’re here to continue to serve you
- Reminder about mandatory safety training
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science