Today@Dal» Go to news main
Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Earth Sciences
Term of Appointment: September 1 - December 31, 2019
Description: The lab instructor will work closely with the lead instructor on planning and development of the lab components of the courses and will be responsible for the delivery of the same. The incumbent will be expected to hold office hours for student assistance and support and will evaluate students on lab components of courses. The laboratory instructor will also play a lead role in developing a digital archive of the igneous petrology and mineral deposits teaching collections.
Qualification: Minimum of PhD in Earth Sciences or equivalent, graduate research involving petrography of igneous rocks. Previous teaching experience is an asset.
Closing Date: April 30, 2019
For further details and to apply for position please visit: http://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/1344
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences/Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Specials for this week at the Dalhousie University Club
- ORS Researcher Portal
- Grad Studies wins Healthy Workplace Award
- Urban Nature Walk: Birds
- Ocean School wins digital award