Today@Dal» Go to news main
Marker posting (Management in the Public Sector)
MARKER POSTING: Faculty of Management
MGMT Mgmt 2803
Management in the Public Sector
Halifax, Nova Scotia
POSTING DATE: December 7, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 14, 2018
POSITION: Marker – MGMT 2803 2 Positions
[January - April 2019 - Winter Session]
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Bachelor of Management
PAY RATE: 2 Sections (50 hours per section) As per CUPE Agreement
WORK ASSIGNMENT: The Marker will assist with MGMT 2803 Management in the Public Sector
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Grade Essay Assignments, Mid-Term Examination and maintain an on-line grade book
2. Be available (times and dates will be arranged between with the professor) during final exams to help proctor the final examination locally for one day.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION: Candidates should have a comprehensive background in Public Sector, extensive familiarity with the Bachelor of Management program curriculum and ideally would have completed these courses at either the undergraduate or graduate level. Previous experience as a Marker in MGMT 2803 would be an asset. The candidate must be familiar with the Brightspace learning environment.
If you are interested in this position, please forward a letter of application outlining qualifications, a current CV, grades in related courses, and if you have other appointments (work) during the fall term.
Your application should be sent electronically to Professor Darryl C. Eisan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University.
Dalhousie University is committed to fostering a collegial culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The University encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.
- Job Postings
- Research & Special Purpose Accounting returned to the Hicks Building on January 16th
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience / Faculty of Science
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Faculty of Agriculture, Business and Social Sciences
- Back on Track registration open for students
- Job & Career Fair for students on Thursday, February 7
- Welcome receptions for interim President & Vice‑Chancellor Peter MacKinnon
- Job Postings