Today@Dal» Go to news main
Specials this week at the UClub ‑ please join us! All are welcome
Monday ~ curried lentil soup ~ peameal bacon on brioche with maple syrup and horseradish with a side of freshly sliced tomatoes and cucumber drizzled with our French vinaigrette
Tuesday ~ roasted cauliflower soup finished with a crumble of blue cheese ~ vegetarian moussaka ~ roasted eggplants, zucchini, lentils, tomatoes with a rich bechamel sauce
Wednesday ~ beef barley soup ~ coconut shrimp with curried lime dip and rice
Thursday ~ corn and bacon chowder ~ chicken and pesto on focaccia with a side of freshly sliced tomatoes and cucumber with a drizzle of dressing
Friday ~ lasagna layers of pasta cheese and bolognese sauce or deep-fried haddock and fries
- Reminder: Nominations are open for University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Today@Dal holiday schedule
- Dalhousie's United Way 50/50 draw happening this Thursday
- Registrar's Office delayed opening ‑ Tuesday December 18
- Research Assistant Postings ‑ School of Public Administration/Management
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ‑ All are welcome!
- Reminder: Annual Dalhousie Carol Sing
- 2019 Advising Symposium ‑ only 12 spots left!