Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
POSITION: TA - ENVS 3200 (2 positions at 45 hours), Fall 2018
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
POSTING DATE: July 11, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 31, 2018, or until position filled
RATE OF PAY: According to the CUPE Agreement
WORK ASSIGNMENT: The Teaching Assistants will be responsible for assisting the primary instructor for ENVS 3200 "Introduction to Environmental Law" with marking assignments and exams and with the implementation of simulation exercises associated with the course. The Teaching Assistants reports directly to the instructor.
REQUIREMENTS: The Teaching Assistants must be either an undergraduate or graduate student at Dalhousie University and must possess a background in Environmental Law (such as successful completion of ENVS 3200). The Teaching Assistants must be reliable, energetic and enthusiastic about the position.
Applications must include a covering letter and a résumé or curriculum vitae and should be sent to:
Faculty of Science
Halifax, NS CANADA, B3H 4J1
Phone: (902) 494-7117
Fax: (902) 494-1123
- NRC‑IRAP Science and Technology Assistance Program
- Job Posting ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
- Teaching Assistant/Marker Opportunities: School of Health Sciences
- Specials this week at the Club ‑ Please join us!
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Nursing
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Earth Sciences
- Job Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Job Postings