Today@Dal» Go to news main
Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
POSITION: TA - ENVS 3200 (2 positions at 45 hours), Fall 2018
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
POSTING DATE: July 11, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 31, 2018, or until position filled
RATE OF PAY: According to the CUPE Agreement
WORK ASSIGNMENT: The Teaching Assistants will be responsible for assisting the primary instructor for ENVS 3200 "Introduction to Environmental Law" with marking assignments and exams and with the implementation of simulation exercises associated with the course. The Teaching Assistants reports directly to the instructor.
REQUIREMENTS: The Teaching Assistants must be either an undergraduate or graduate student at Dalhousie University and must possess a background in Environmental Law (such as successful completion of ENVS 3200). The Teaching Assistants must be reliable, energetic and enthusiastic about the position.
Applications must include a covering letter and a résumé or curriculum vitae and should be sent to:
Faculty of Science
Halifax, NS CANADA, B3H 4J1
Phone: (902) 494-7117
Fax: (902) 494-1123
- Steel Oceans Sciences Building 4th Floor Restricted Access
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Luncheon specials this week ‑ grab a friend and come to the University Club!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Classics
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Physics & Atmospheric Science