Today@Dal» Go to news main
Feedback Sessions for Indigenous Students
Indigenous students are invited to join the discussion to create a new idea of post-secondary education for Indigenous students in Halifax:
- What can be done to improve access to university and college for Indigenous students?
- What can be done to improve Indigenous student success?
- How can our communities and institutions work together to bring about change?
Attend one of two sessions on Wednesday, Feb 28 (10:30am or 1:30pm) in the Dalhousie Student Union Building (SUB), Council Chambers. Free pizza lunch will be available for all those attending!
For more information, contact Kara.Paul@dal.ca.
- Job Postings
- Retirement Reception ‑ Martha Skerry
- Teaching Assistant / Marker Postings ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Don't delay: Enter alumni for the 2020 Aurum Awards
- A decade of youth STEM at SuperNOVA
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Early Modern Studies Program
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- Job Posting ‑ Language and Literacy Lab