Today@Dal» Go to news main
Feedback Sessions for Indigenous Students
Indigenous students are invited to join the discussion to create a new idea of post-secondary education for Indigenous students in Halifax:
- What can be done to improve access to university and college for Indigenous students?
- What can be done to improve Indigenous student success?
- How can our communities and institutions work together to bring about change?
Attend one of two sessions on Wednesday, Feb 28 (10:30am or 1:30pm) in the Dalhousie Student Union Building (SUB), Council Chambers. Free pizza lunch will be available for all those attending!
For more information, contact Kara.Paul@dal.ca.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Mathematics and Statistics
- Job Posting ‑ Faculty of Health
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Biology
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Nursing
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ~ All are welcome
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Occupational Therapy