Today@Dal» Go to news main
Feedback Sessions for Indigenous Students
Indigenous students are invited to join the discussion to create a new idea of post-secondary education for Indigenous students in Halifax:
- What can be done to improve access to university and college for Indigenous students?
- What can be done to improve Indigenous student success?
- How can our communities and institutions work together to bring about change?
Attend one of two sessions on Wednesday, Feb 28 (10:30am or 1:30pm) in the Dalhousie Student Union Building (SUB), Council Chambers. Free pizza lunch will be available for all those attending!
For more information, contact Kara.Paul@dal.ca.
- Ocean School wins digital award
- Job Postings ‑ Faculty of Science, Environmental Science Program
- New SuperNOVA camp at Dal AC
- Castine Way traffic disruption
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- 1818‑2018 Sign Returns
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Medical Neuroscience