Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher discusses how female scientists still face uphill battle
Dr. Christine Chambers is a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Children’s Pain, a Killam Professor in pediatrics and psychology-neuroscience at Dalhousie University and has been singled out as one of Canada’s top 10 most productive women in clinical psychology.
As a mother of four, Chambers acknowledges that it’s sometimes been a challenge to strike a worklife balance.
- Dalplex/Dal Tigers registration temporarily unavailable from 9am‑2pm
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Public Administration/Management
- CSB General Parking Lot Closed Feb 18‑23
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies
- Specials this week at the Dalhousie UClub ‑ All are welcome! We open at 8 AM
- Program & Major Expo next week
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies/FASS
- Job Postings