Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher discusses how female scientists still face uphill battle
Dr. Christine Chambers is a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Children’s Pain, a Killam Professor in pediatrics and psychology-neuroscience at Dalhousie University and has been singled out as one of Canada’s top 10 most productive women in clinical psychology.
As a mother of four, Chambers acknowledges that it’s sometimes been a challenge to strike a worklife balance.
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Instructor Postings ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Last chance to get your tickets to the 20th annual African Nova Scotian Music Association awards show
- Job Postings
- Instructor Posting ‑ Department of Earth Sciences
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses