Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher discusses how female scientists still face uphill battle
Dr. Christine Chambers is a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Children’s Pain, a Killam Professor in pediatrics and psychology-neuroscience at Dalhousie University and has been singled out as one of Canada’s top 10 most productive women in clinical psychology.
As a mother of four, Chambers acknowledges that it’s sometimes been a challenge to strike a worklife balance.
- Office of Research Services (ORS) online approval available November 15
- 2018 United Way Prize Winners
- DIY Competency Camp Week #3
- Take Our Kids to Work Day, November 14
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ‑ we are open regular hours during study week
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- Parking disruptions ‑ Dunn and CSB