Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher discusses how female scientists still face uphill battle
Dr. Christine Chambers is a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Children’s Pain, a Killam Professor in pediatrics and psychology-neuroscience at Dalhousie University and has been singled out as one of Canada’s top 10 most productive women in clinical psychology.
As a mother of four, Chambers acknowledges that it’s sometimes been a challenge to strike a worklife balance.
- Children needed for online creativity study
- Professional development programs for March
- Job postings
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Declan
- Influence Dal’s academic future: Dalhousie's Academic Landscape (DAL)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Paulomer
- Job Postings
- 2020 Dalhousie Legacy Award recipient – Dr. Brad Congdon