Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
Canadians are eating out more and can expect to pay extra to do so in 2018, suggests a forward-looking report into food prices.
Food inflation overall is expected to rise between one and three per cent next year, says Canada's Food Price Report, which was crafted jointly for the first time by researchers at Dalhousie University and the University of Guelph.
For an average family of four, that represents an increase of $348 to about $11,948 for the year.
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Winter 2019 Computer Application Courses
- Student Assistant Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Senate Agenda for January 28, 2019
- Job Postings
- Studio Course: Inclusive Teaching Approaches and Practices
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ~ All are welcome! We open at 8 AM
- Mental Health Habits: Week 3