Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
Canadians are eating out more and can expect to pay extra to do so in 2018, suggests a forward-looking report into food prices.
Food inflation overall is expected to rise between one and three per cent next year, says Canada's Food Price Report, which was crafted jointly for the first time by researchers at Dalhousie University and the University of Guelph.
For an average family of four, that represents an increase of $348 to about $11,948 for the year.
- Part‑time Academic Postings ‑ Economics
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- "Back To Balance" with Dietitian Carmen Swain
- Job Postings
- Parking change Wed., Jan. 24 ‑ Alumni Crescent
- University‑wide Teaching Awards
- User study recruitment notice
- Dal's former finance director takes new role as medical school's chief operating officer