Today@Dal» Go to news main
Boxes of Hope
Here at The Faculty of Health, we’re doing something different for our holiday celebration. This year, we wanted to use our holiday party to mark Dal’s upcoming 200th anniversary and give back.
We are working hard to reach our goal of filling 200 ‘Boxes of Hope’ with toiletries, treats and other items to be distributed to those most in need in our community. The boxes will be divided among four local charities: Adsum for Women & Children, Mobile Outreach Street Health (MOSH), the Women in Supported Housing program (WISH) through YWCA Halifax, and HOPES Health Centre.
Representatives from the charities will be on hand at our Faculty celebration on Monday, Dec 4 to receive the donations.
Pictured are Dean’s Office staff getting their boxes ready (l-r): Julie Gratzer, Niki Power, Brenda Merritt, Kim Briggins, Naina Ummat and Terry Murray-Arnold.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Job Postings
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus