Today@Dal» Go to news main
Boxes of Hope
Here at The Faculty of Health, we’re doing something different for our holiday celebration. This year, we wanted to use our holiday party to mark Dal’s upcoming 200th anniversary and give back.
We are working hard to reach our goal of filling 200 ‘Boxes of Hope’ with toiletries, treats and other items to be distributed to those most in need in our community. The boxes will be divided among four local charities: Adsum for Women & Children, Mobile Outreach Street Health (MOSH), the Women in Supported Housing program (WISH) through YWCA Halifax, and HOPES Health Centre.
Representatives from the charities will be on hand at our Faculty celebration on Monday, Dec 4 to receive the donations.
Pictured are Dean’s Office staff getting their boxes ready (l-r): Julie Gratzer, Niki Power, Brenda Merritt, Kim Briggins, Naina Ummat and Terry Murray-Arnold.
- Marker posting (Management in the Public Sector)
- DalCard contest
- Job posting
- Teaching Assistant posting: School of Public Administration
- Teaching Assistant postings: University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: School of Physiotherapy
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Rowe School of Business
- Teaching Assistant and Marker posting: Faculty of Engineering, Undergraduate Studies Office