Today@Dal» Go to news main
Boxes of Hope
Here at The Faculty of Health, we’re doing something different for our holiday celebration. This year, we wanted to use our holiday party to mark Dal’s upcoming 200th anniversary and give back.
We are working hard to reach our goal of filling 200 ‘Boxes of Hope’ with toiletries, treats and other items to be distributed to those most in need in our community. The boxes will be divided among four local charities: Adsum for Women & Children, Mobile Outreach Street Health (MOSH), the Women in Supported Housing program (WISH) through YWCA Halifax, and HOPES Health Centre.
Representatives from the charities will be on hand at our Faculty celebration on Monday, Dec 4 to receive the donations.
Pictured are Dean’s Office staff getting their boxes ready (l-r): Julie Gratzer, Niki Power, Brenda Merritt, Kim Briggins, Naina Ummat and Terry Murray-Arnold.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Medicine ‑ Instructor ‑ Saint John, New Brunswick
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Call for Submissions: 64th Annual Student, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni Exhibition
- Job Postings
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses