Today@Dal» Go to news main
Human Resources team moving back to Room 150, Henry Hicks Building
Effective Monday, November 20 part of the Human Resources team will be back in Room 150, Henry Hicks Building. The team is currently in the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), 5th Floor, and the move will take place next weekend.
Please note: The move includes Payroll, Talent Management, Academic Staff Relations, Assistant-Vice-President, HR, Immigration and Communications. The rest of the HR team is located in Room 21, Henry Hicks Building.
If you have questions about the move, please contact HR at 494-3700 or email@example.com.
- "Dalhousie University: A 200th Anniversary Portrait" ‑ Pre‑order offer for faculty and staff
- Job Postings
- Chinese Embassy
- Participants for Sleep Education Focus Group Study
- Last chance: Have your say about the Dalhousie University Club
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- EPass program Spring roll out