Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie president calls for re‑investment in university‑based research
What do we want for our communities, our province and our country?
A sustainable environment, better health, economic growth and a culturally rich and just society — these are issues that not only dominate the headlines but also impact the lives of all Nova Scotians and Canadians.
Less well recognized is just how vital university-based research is to those issues and to the lives of Nova Scotians. And how the future of this research is at risk.
- Frontiers in Ocean Sustainability
- Studley Campus Bioblitz
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Luncheon specials this week ‑ grab a friend and come to the University Club!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Classics
- National Payroll Week
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Physics & Atmospheric Science
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture