Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie president calls for re‑investment in university‑based research
What do we want for our communities, our province and our country?
A sustainable environment, better health, economic growth and a culturally rich and just society — these are issues that not only dominate the headlines but also impact the lives of all Nova Scotians and Canadians.
Less well recognized is just how vital university-based research is to those issues and to the lives of Nova Scotians. And how the future of this research is at risk.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Occupational Therapy
- This week's specials at the Dalhousie University Club
- Mosiac Calendar ‑ Observances and Events
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (repost): Dept. of Business and Social Sciences (Faculty of Agriculture)
- MacEachen Institute appoints Founding Fellows
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Social Work
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Health Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Biology