Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie president calls for re‑investment in university‑based research
What do we want for our communities, our province and our country?
A sustainable environment, better health, economic growth and a culturally rich and just society — these are issues that not only dominate the headlines but also impact the lives of all Nova Scotians and Canadians.
Less well recognized is just how vital university-based research is to those issues and to the lives of Nova Scotians. And how the future of this research is at risk.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders
- Dalhousie Research Services (DRS) Support Survey
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- University‑wide Teaching Awards ‑ Call for Nominations
- Job Posting ‑ University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture
- Fall 2017 computer application courses