Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie president calls for re‑investment in university‑based research
What do we want for our communities, our province and our country?
A sustainable environment, better health, economic growth and a culturally rich and just society — these are issues that not only dominate the headlines but also impact the lives of all Nova Scotians and Canadians.
Less well recognized is just how vital university-based research is to those issues and to the lives of Nova Scotians. And how the future of this research is at risk.
- Encouraging others to meet expectations
- It's not too late to Move More with Dalplex!
- Healthy adult volunteers needed for research on memory and attention in people living with multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Job Postings
- Senate Agenda ‑ February 26, 2018