Today@Dal» Go to news main
Welcome Back to Campus ‑ IT News You Can Use
Welcome Back to Campus - IT News You Can Use!
- Need help, call, click or walk in to the Help Desk.
- Know and understand Dalhousie’s Acceptable Use Policy. Students and employees need to be aware of what is appropriate and inappropriate use of university network and computing resources.
- Visit Information Security for best practices. Be savvier online, don’t be phished! Login to myDal for more information.
- myDal - One convenient location to access Office 365 Services (Outlook mail, calendar, OneDrive and more.)
- Wireless Access – Here and at other affiliated institutions through Eduroam.
- Tips for using the ‘Cloud’. Login to myDal for more information.
- Free for current students, faculty and staff Office 365 ProPlus. Follow the step-by-step guide to get a copy.
- Sign up for Dal Alert – Dalhousie’s mobile messaging service that provides important information for events such as campus closures (snow days!)
- Faculty and staff can use a self-serve option to purchase university-owned computers. Login to myDal for information on Dalhousie Computer Procurement (DCP).
- Need a computer repaired, visit Hardware Services, room G45, Killam Library (near the Help Desk)
Much more is available in “IT Information, News You Can Use”. [PDF - 428KB]
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Planned power outage at CHEB Saturday night, September 23
- Farewell party for Dieter Pelzer
- Did you receive your copy of the Blue Folder?
- SharePoint Interface Switch lunch‑and‑learn session
- Media Highlight: Innovation accelerator program housed by Dalhousie University attracts high‑profile mentors
- Pink Day at Dalhousie ‑ September 28
- Assistant/Associate Professor Posting ‑ Dept Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture