Today@Dal» Go to news main
Welcome Back to Campus ‑ IT News You Can Use
Welcome Back to Campus - IT News You Can Use!
- Need help, call, click or walk in to the Help Desk.
- Know and understand Dalhousie’s Acceptable Use Policy. Students and employees need to be aware of what is appropriate and inappropriate use of university network and computing resources.
- Visit Information Security for best practices. Be savvier online, don’t be phished! Login to myDal for more information.
- myDal - One convenient location to access Office 365 Services (Outlook mail, calendar, OneDrive and more.)
- Wireless Access – Here and at other affiliated institutions through Eduroam.
- Tips for using the ‘Cloud’. Login to myDal for more information.
- Free for current students, faculty and staff Office 365 ProPlus. Follow the step-by-step guide to get a copy.
- Sign up for Dal Alert – Dalhousie’s mobile messaging service that provides important information for events such as campus closures (snow days!)
- Faculty and staff can use a self-serve option to purchase university-owned computers. Login to myDal for information on Dalhousie Computer Procurement (DCP).
- Need a computer repaired, visit Hardware Services, room G45, Killam Library (near the Help Desk)
Much more is available in “IT Information, News You Can Use”. [PDF - 428KB]
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Pharmacy
- Job Postings
- Listen to Sciographies — a podcast about Canadian science and the people who make it happen
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Partnering for Pain
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)