Today@Dal» Go to news main
You and organizational values
When your values and beliefs align with the values of your organization, going to work each day can feel like a rewarding, enriching experience. But what if they don't? How do you overcome feelings of value misalignment or conflict, and do so without affecting your work or your professional relationships?
In viewing this 6 minute Skillsoft Online video, Do You Share Your Organization's Values?, you may think about how your values align with the values of your workplace. Through a workplace scenario, the video explores ways of identifying and addressing areas of personal and organizational value conflict.
This video is linked to these workplace behaviours which are defined under the Dal core competency of Integrity:
· Aligns behaviours with organization values, mission and vision
· Demonstrates belief in others’ good will and integrity
· Displays honesty and appropriate level of transparency
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Planned power outage at CHEB Saturday night, September 23
- Farewell party for Dieter Pelzer
- Did you receive your copy of the Blue Folder?
- SharePoint Interface Switch lunch‑and‑learn session
- Media Highlight: Innovation accelerator program housed by Dalhousie University attracts high‑profile mentors
- Pink Day at Dalhousie ‑ September 28
- Assistant/Associate Professor Posting ‑ Dept Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture