Today@Dal» Go to news main
Community Day is coming
On September 9th, 2017 Dalhousie University and many local organizations join together to connect students and embrace the greater community. This is an opportunity for Dalhousie’s students to plant roots in the community and to experience Halifax on a deeper level.
During this exciting day, Dalhousie University, and many organizations around the city, offer students a chance to try something new and exciting. The range of prospects is wide. You could be preparing meals for homeless people, helping to construct a First World War trench exhibit at Citadel, assisting behind the scenes of the Discovery Centre and much more!
Don’t miss the opportunity to help others, make new friends, and start engaging conversations about the world around you. Register at mycareer.dal.ca/communityday.htm to be part of this exciting day!
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Graduate Student Assistantships ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture