Today@Dal» Go to news main
Community Day is coming
On September 9th, 2017 Dalhousie University and many local organizations join together to connect students and embrace the greater community. This is an opportunity for Dalhousie’s students to plant roots in the community and to experience Halifax on a deeper level.
During this exciting day, Dalhousie University, and many organizations around the city, offer students a chance to try something new and exciting. The range of prospects is wide. You could be preparing meals for homeless people, helping to construct a First World War trench exhibit at Citadel, assisting behind the scenes of the Discovery Centre and much more!
Don’t miss the opportunity to help others, make new friends, and start engaging conversations about the world around you. Register at mycareer.dal.ca/communityday.htm to be part of this exciting day!
- Part Time Academic Posting ‑ Business and Social Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Limited Term Academic Posting ‑Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Business and Social Sciences/Faculty of Agriculture
- Symposium: Right to Know ‑ Balancing Access & Privacy
- Faculty Writing Community of Practice
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Planned power outage at CHEB Saturday night, September 23
- Farewell party for Dieter Pelzer