Today@Dal» Go to news main
Call for study participants: exploring the barriers and psychosocial effects women face when returning to work with breast cancer
Call for study participants: A research study being conducted in Dr. Lucie Kocum’s Work Wellness Lab, Department of Psychology at Saint Mary’s University, in partnership with Dr. Lynne Robinson, Health Promotion, Dalhousie University, is exploring the barriers and psychosocial effects women face when returning to work with breast cancer. The intention is to connect with women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer within the past 5 years and were employed at that time.
Volunteers are needed to participate in online questionnaires. Participation in this study includes completing 5 questionnaires over the course of a year. Each questionnaire will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Participation is completely voluntary. Study link: http://bit.ly/2t31c8C
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Early Modern Studies Program
- Fall 2019 Computer Application Courses
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Specials this week at the UClub ~ All are welcome!
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science, Integrated Science Program (and Philosophy)