Today@Dal» Go to news main
Scientists at sea weigh in via blog
A team of scientists from six countries, including five from Dal, are on a transAtlantic voyage studying climate change impacts. The researchers are sharing their experience via a blog, which includes personal reflections and photos of their work at sea.
Check it out at http://scientistsatsea.blogspot.co.uk/
- Research study opportunity: Do you have a child with Autism and have been to the IWK Emergency Department in the last two years?
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Building Your Professional Network
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at your club ~ Open all summer long!
- Caregiver Appreciation Day ‑ May 24
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies Department
- Françoise Baylis invested into the Order of Canada