Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains Dolphin sex
Hey, kids: Science can be sexy - super sexy. Just ask Dara Orbach, who has spent seven years studying dolphin vaginas, and her colleagues Patricia Brennan and Diane Kelly, who are some of the foremost experts on animal penises. They recently combined forces to solve the mystery of just how dolphins and other cetaceans do the deed, a task that involved inflating penises, fitting them into vaginal tracts and taking pictures of it all.
Read full story (https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/science/2017/05/02/here-everything-you-ever-wanted-know-about-dolphin-sex/KnmqV7W9nZvJIf7ArQyS3N/story.html)
- Research study opportunity: Do you have a child with Autism and have been to the IWK Emergency Department in the last two years?
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Building Your Professional Network
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at your club ~ Open all summer long!
- Caregiver Appreciation Day ‑ May 24
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies Department
- Françoise Baylis invested into the Order of Canada