Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains Dolphin sex
Hey, kids: Science can be sexy - super sexy. Just ask Dara Orbach, who has spent seven years studying dolphin vaginas, and her colleagues Patricia Brennan and Diane Kelly, who are some of the foremost experts on animal penises. They recently combined forces to solve the mystery of just how dolphins and other cetaceans do the deed, a task that involved inflating penises, fitting them into vaginal tracts and taking pictures of it all.
Read full story (https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/science/2017/05/02/here-everything-you-ever-wanted-know-about-dolphin-sex/KnmqV7W9nZvJIf7ArQyS3N/story.html)
- 2017 Healthy Workplace Award ‑ Call for Nominations
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher examines how female dolphins choose father of their calves
- Job Postings
- Register for SharePoint training on new interface
- This week's specials at your club ‑ The DalUClub
- Information and disinformation: Evaluating what we know in a world of "alternative facts"
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Spanish & Latin American Studies
- Walktober Weekly Challenge