Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains Dolphin sex
Hey, kids: Science can be sexy - super sexy. Just ask Dara Orbach, who has spent seven years studying dolphin vaginas, and her colleagues Patricia Brennan and Diane Kelly, who are some of the foremost experts on animal penises. They recently combined forces to solve the mystery of just how dolphins and other cetaceans do the deed, a task that involved inflating penises, fitting them into vaginal tracts and taking pictures of it all.
Read full story (https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/science/2017/05/02/here-everything-you-ever-wanted-know-about-dolphin-sex/KnmqV7W9nZvJIf7ArQyS3N/story.html)
- Forrest Building elevator unavailable
- Job Posting ‑ Tenure‑Track Lecturer or Professor (Information Management)
- Rosina parking lot to be paved
- Dunn elevator out of service from July 10 until August 31
- All locations of the Registrar's Office will delay opening on Thursday, June 29th.
- Dalhousie University's Clean Technologies Research Institute
- Listening Better ‑ A Great Skill in Providing Service
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University