Today@Dal» Go to news main
Boots 'n' Blooms returns to the Studley Campus
Registration Deadline: Monday, June 8
Boots ‘n’ Blooms will be held on Friday, June 19, 9:30 a.m. – 12 noon, after an amazing day of teamwork, gardening and fun was had last year in beautifying the Studley campus.
All Dalhousie staff, faculty, students and Halifax community members are welcome to register to participate in gardening activities in the quad in front of the Henry Hicks Building. Sign up can be done either as teams (maximum of five) or individual sign up is welcome too.
Dalhousie’s skilled gardening staff will pass on gardening tips and will lead you in activities like pruning shrubs or vine, planting annuals and mulching.
To register, please send your name, email address, team’s name and team members’ names to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about Boots ‘n’ Blooms.
The Boots ‘n’ Blooms trophy is back again this year! Remember to wear your rubber boots to compete for best individual and best team wellies.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders
- Dalhousie Research Services (DRS) Support Survey
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- University‑wide Teaching Awards ‑ Call for Nominations
- Job Posting ‑ University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture
- Fall 2017 computer application courses