Today@Dal» Go to news main
Boots 'n' Blooms returns to the Studley Campus
Registration Deadline: Monday, June 8
Boots ‘n’ Blooms will be held on Friday, June 19, 9:30 a.m. – 12 noon, after an amazing day of teamwork, gardening and fun was had last year in beautifying the Studley campus.
All Dalhousie staff, faculty, students and Halifax community members are welcome to register to participate in gardening activities in the quad in front of the Henry Hicks Building. Sign up can be done either as teams (maximum of five) or individual sign up is welcome too.
Dalhousie’s skilled gardening staff will pass on gardening tips and will lead you in activities like pruning shrubs or vine, planting annuals and mulching.
To register, please send your name, email address, team’s name and team members’ names to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about Boots ‘n’ Blooms.
The Boots ‘n’ Blooms trophy is back again this year! Remember to wear your rubber boots to compete for best individual and best team wellies.
- SuperNOVA camp registration
- Planned power outage for Sexton Campus
- Part‑Time Academic Positions ‑ Biology
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of History
- Media Highlight: Students from Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus win national engineering competition
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie student explains how she plans to keep all her trash this year in a 500 ml jar
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Healthy research participants 55+ needed to test a game targeting attention