Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reduction in LSC parking spaces commencing the week of May 25th
In continuing the work on the Wallace McCain Learning Commons, a portion of the LSC parking lot (approximately 8 spaces next to Biology) will be closed next week to allow for bicycle rack installation associated with the new addition. This work will be done in conjunction with other landscaping work over the coming weeks.
The Department of Facilities Management would like to apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Alex Walker, at 902.497.1071
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4