Today@Dal» Go to news main
'Understanding Pain' Information Session
Upcoming Session: April 2nd.
Pain is essential for survival. It is an alarm system that warns us of potential danger. There are various medical causes for pain such as fractures and infections. There are various mechanical causes of pain that are addressed by a physiotherapist. These include pain caused by muscle weakness, muscle tightness, joint stiffness, acute injury of ligaments and tendons, irritated nerves and pain following prolonged postures. We will help you understand the factors that contribute to acute and chronic pain conditions and provide pain management recommendations.
To register: https://events-eod.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=1040
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings