Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dal Civil Engineering students construct a "Pyramid with a twist"
Dal Civil Engineering students are taking part in Canstruction Nova Scotia, and have constructed a twisted pyramid can-sculpture in support of Feed Nova Scotia.
The can-sculptures will be on display at Mic Mac Mall until end of day February 28. The public is encouraged to vote for their favourite can-sculpture to determine The People's Choice Award. You can drop by to vote in person for your chance to win a $150 Mic Mac Mall gift card.
Voting can also be done online at: http://feednovascotia.ca/canstruction/
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings