Today@Dal» Go to news main
Supervisory Development Program
Program overview: This 5-day program will help participants learn the essential skills of supervision through an overview of basic management and leadership concepts, using a strengths-based approach reinforced through activities and facilitated discussion, reflection and analysis. The program is designed to educate supervisors on the benefits of providing positive leadership in the workplace, coupled with practical hands-on skills and tools.
Target audience: This program is designed for front-line supervisors who are relatively new to their role. Those with more experience are also welcome to participate.
For more information: https://events-eod.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=976
- Change to myDal and Microsoft 365 login page
- In memoriam: Brian Mulroney
- McCall MacBain Scholarship information session
- Job postings
- 2024 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Upcoming closures in the Registrar's Office
- MacRae Library student research poster competition
- Parking closure and LSC maintenance work March 1–4