Today@Dal» Go to news main
Killam Library elevator renewal project update
The three Killam Library elevators have been undergoing a major renewal in order to increase the efficiency and reliability for users.
We are pleased to announce that two of the elevators are now in service and available for use.
Building occupants can expect further construction traffic and possible noise disruption in the main lobby of the library to continue until renovations to the final elevator are complete. The construction activity should not create any interruptions to the atrium, or study areas. This project is expected to be complete by the end of April. We apologize for any inconvenience that may result.
For further information about the construction schedule or activity, please contact Project Manager, Julio Ortiz, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 902-494-1976.
Media inquiries or neighbor concerns should be directed to Dalhousie Communications & Marketing at email@example.com or 902-494-2517.
- Updated Dal community resources: Dalhousie Prospectus and Message Book
- Records management sessions for December
- Printing Services closure
- Get your tickets now for the 50/50 Raffle in support of the United Way
- Call for nominations: Dal's University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Job posting
- Final study skills workshops for fall semester (Halifax campuses)
- Job postings