It's time once again to celebrate Dalhousie's latest class of outstanding graduates.
Spring Convocation began with the Faculty of Agriculture ceremony on Friday, May 13 and continues May 30 to June 4 in Halifax. Congrats to all of Dal's newest alumni they set out to make their mark on the world!
Dalhousie publishes a Convocation Keepsake which gets handed out to attendees at the ceremonies, featuring profiles of some of our stellar grads. We also publish these profiles here on Dal News.
For more information on convocation (including live webcasts), visit its website.
- Agriculture: Zoshia Fraser, "Taking charge of her future"
- Architecture and Planning: Philippa Ovonji Odida, "Building equality"
- Arts and Social Sciences: Jeremy Ryant, "Making a splash in the community"
- Computer Science: Salman Mohammad, "Data-driven success"
- Dentistry: Omer Mallhi, "Creating connections in Canada"
- Engineering: Hannah Klug, "Designing a bright future"
- Graduate Studies: Robert Laprairie, "The power of family support"
- Health Professions: Barbara-Ann Hamilton-Hinch, "Dedicated to making a difference"
- Law: Nicholas and Salvador Pimental, "Double the involvement"
- Management: Lee Wilson, "Diving into information"
- Medicine: Cindy Ochieng, "A healthy balance"
- Science: Carmen Braun, "A passion to discover"
comments powered by Disqus